Transforming the Educator Pipeline: Innovative Practices to Change the Future of Teacher Development & Hiring
Join Ray McNulty and Jason Lange as they discuss 5 strategies for school districts to find success in advancing educators, improving instruction, and building a sustainable talent pipeline. In this webinar, we discuss:
- On-the-job advancement pathways
- Degree and certification reciprocity
- District sponsored programs, such as education preparation providers and teacher apprenticeship programs
- Corporate models for employee retention
- Celebrating teacher success
- Ray McNulty is President of the Successful Practices Network, former superintendent and state leader, frequent AASA speaker, and author of It’s Not Us Against Them, Creating The Schools We Need.
- Jason Lange is the founder and President of BloomBoard, a talent development provider that offers turnkey programs to school districts to move educators forward at all points of their professional journey.
About BloomBoard BloomBoard is a talent development provider that enables K-12 school districts to grow, advance and retain educators by making professional education a benefit of employment. We offer turn-key programs for school districts to move educators forward at all points of their professional journey. Our platform connects districts to higher education institutions that offer apprenticeship, certification, and degree programs using a unique, on-the-job instructional model. We help to assess needs, build and implement plans, and celebrate educator success.
Complete the form to get access