Teacher Apprenticeship: A New Model for Innovative Districts to Fill Classroom Vacancies
You will learn:
- About teacher apprenticeship—an innovative alternative to the traditional teacher education model.
- How apprenticeship-based teacher education can help districts reduce staff vacancies and grow the existing workforce.
- How this alternative model increases staff diversity and can benefit educators, administrators, learners, and the wider community.
- Dr. Sara Dail, Assistant Superintendent for Sterling Public Schools, IL
- Shannon Allman, Director of HR for Madison Consolidated Schools, IN
- Ray Pinder, Assistant Superintendent for Hernando County School District, FL
- Jason Lange, Co-Founder and President of BloomBoard
BloomBoard is a talent development provider that enables K-12 school districts to grow, advance, and retain educators by making professional education a benefit of employment. We offer turnkey programs for school districts to move educators forward at all points of their professional journey. To learn more visit bloomboard.com.
Complete the form to watch the webinar: