Step Up for Students President, Doug Tuthill Interviews BloomBoard CEO, Sanford Kenyon
Note: This podcast was originally published at redefinedonline.org.
In this episode of the redefinED podcast, Step Up for Students President, Doug Tuthill, and BloomBoard CEO, Sanford Kenyon, discuss:
- The nuts and bolts of micro-credentialing
- The exponential change COVID-19 has wrought on public education
- How technology is critical for scaling a blended model for each individual student
- BloomBoard’s turnkey program for school districts to deploy to teachers
- The changing role of the teacher in a broader definition of public education