Critical Teacher Skills to Help Schools Move Beyond COVID
Schools and educators are facing unprecedented challenges:
- How will we address up to 14 months of student learning loss?
- How do we care for students who are suffering?
- How can we begin to remediate the disproportionately negative impact COVID has had on students in underserved communities?
In this webinar we examine these questions and discuss the critical skills that teachers need right now to begin the recovery process.
– Jason Lange, Co-Founder and President of BloomBoard
– Jill Cowart, Chief Content Officer of BloomBoard and former Assistant Superintendent for Academics at the Louisiana Department of Education.
Watch the webinar to learn about the specific skills educators need to address learning loss and variability, student well-being, and equity disparities, and meaningful ways that District leadership can support teachers through this time. We also preview BloomBoard’s learn-by-doing professional development program for acquiring these rebuilding skills through a customizable set of micro-credentials.
View the Webinar