[This Position Has Been Filled]
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Remote location will be considered.
Type: Full Time
Date Posted: March 19, 2019
BloomBoard’s Product Team is growing! We are looking for a product manager who will be responsible for products and features through all phases of the development cycle, from research and ideation to rollout. You will be responsible for helping to create our product offerings to support the evolving needs of our users.
You will work closely with the UX/Design, Engineering and Customer Success Teams at BloomBoard. You will also regularly interact with other internal and external stakeholders in the Product Team’s development of user research projects, the roadmap, project and technical requirements and product documentation. You will have input on concepts, wireframes and mocks, and manage inbound channels relating to product features and issues.
This position reports to the Director of Product.
Contribute to the BloomBoard strategy and roadmap by being an expert on our business, our products, and our users
- Translate strategy and vision into specific product requirements following our product development process and RASCI matrices at the organization and project level
- Facilitate delivery of wireframes and mocks that elevate the user experience and drive development
- Shepherd product offerings through the development lifecycle while expertly communicating to internal teams – gathering feedback, getting buy-in, supporting understanding and facilitating implementation
- Conduct primary and secondary research focused on understanding users, their needs and experiences; manage inbound feedback channelsPrioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Work with various teams, including Customer Success, Engineering, Support, and Marketing on go-to-market plans for new features and products that cover testing, feedback, documentation, release and communications channels
Experience and Skills
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fast-paced changes in an evolving business
- Excellent project management skills, particularly in communicating complex and difficult problems to arrive at elegant solutions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration and management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- 1-3 years software product management experience
- Experience writing technical functional specifications
- Background or experience in K-12 education preferred
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
BloomBoard is the leading platform for enabling educator advancement via micro-credentials, a form of micro-certification. With BloomBoard, districts can provide meaningful professional learning experiences, improving how they support, scale, and grow effective teachers. For educators, BloomBoard provides a place to build new competencies and earn certification through micro-credentials. Our team consistently delivers excellence as we work to realize our company’s purpose: empower learners to be demonstrably great in skills that are relevant to their success.