Type: Full Time
Date Posted: August 12, 2021
BloomBoard is looking for an account executive who will be responsible for generating revenue by developing and prospecting your territory and responding to inbound sales leads interested in learning more about BloomBoard’s platform and programs. You will build a territory plan and then execute in order to exceed your sales quota. You will be developing relationships with district administrators and will be responsible for all sales within your assigned territory.
You will work closely with others in the Go-to-Market team, as well as cross-functionally with Marketing, Educator Success, and Product teams — giving and receiving support and feedback. You’ll work mostly from your home office but some travel may be required.
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Drive revenue growth in K-12 public school districts
- Provide live demonstrations to prospects via web conferencing
- Conduct engaging face-to-face meetings with interested prospects
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, and negotiation
- Overcome customer objections by demonstrating negotiation skills and ability to sell benefits not features
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge about our products and services
- Maintain a strong understanding of assigned territory, education vertical and competitive offerings
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Proficient use of Salesforce.com
Experience and Competencies
- Teaching and or school/district leadership experience required
- Consultative sales experience
- Successful K-12 education technology sales experience a plus
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Excellent business development skills and negotiation skills
- Well organized with efficient time and territory management skills
- Excellent phone, written and verbal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and commitment to exceeding sales objectives
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BloomBoard is the leading platform for enabling educator advancement via micro-credentials, a form of micro-certification. With BloomBoard, districts can provide meaningful professional learning experiences, improving how they support, scale, and grow effective teachers. For educators, BloomBoard provides a place to build new competencies and earn certification through micro-credentials.
Our team consistently delivers excellence as we work to realize our company’s purpose: empower learners to be demonstrably great in skills that are relevant to their success.