The educator will identify a team of educators to engage in the design of a teacher-powered project based on an identified need. The team will also cultivate a shared purpose (mission, vision, values, and goals) for its project.
- Identify a school-wide challenge for your team to solve. Be sure the challenge will address an identified need in the school (i.e., professional development sessions, peer observations and feedback, department redesign, school redesign).
- Craft a vision statement for what the end state of your project will be.
- Identify a set of core values that will inform your work together.
- Develop a mission statement about what your team is trying to accomplish with your project.
- Create a list of goals for your project.
To earn the micro-credential, you must receive a passing evaluation for Parts 1 and 3 and a Proficient or Exemplary score for each component in Part 2.
Team and challenge description (250-word limit):
Challenge and impact description (250-word limit):
Submit a document that outlines the mission, vision, values, and goals designed by your team and survey results from the team about the process of designing a shared purpose.
Your artifact submission will be assessed based on the following rubric. You must earn a score of Proficient or Exemplary on this portion of the total submission in order to earn the micro-credential.
Please provide additional elaboration of the shared purpose of your team, including (500-word limit):
Please provide additional context on your team (500-word limit):
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)